Last November, during Microsoft Connect();, Visual Studio App Center (previously known as Mobile Center) was made Generally available. Their Blog made some changes as well and I got invited to write a guest post. I’m proud to share my first post on that blog that I’d like to recommend!
The article contains a lot of information, but some highlights are:
- Understand why it’s vitally important to get feedback fast to build a succesful app.
- Why having Beta testers can help you get the feedback you need and how to set it up and enable two-way communication.
- Learn about the use of feature flags inside your apps to hypercharge the feedback loop.
- Understand the importance of separating Deployment and Releasing using these feature flags.
- Combining the feedback from users and metrics from App Center Analytics to compare Qualitative & Quantitative Feedback.
And much, more more!